SeisComP FDSNWS Event Web Service
The event Web service provides access to contributed origin and magnitude
estimates in QuakeML format.
Events may be filtered e.g. by hypocenter, time and magnitude parameters. The
request type is HTTP-GET and HTTP-POST. Please refer to http://www.fdsn.org/webservice for
a complete service description.
- back-end software: SeisComP
- catalog request parameter not implemented (information not
available in SeisComP)
- contributor request parameter is mapped to the
- updatedafter request parameter not implemented: The last
modification time in SeisComP is tracked on the object level. If a child
of an object is updated the update time is not propagated to all parents.
In order to check if a station was updated all children must be evaluated
recursively. This operation would be much to expensive.
- additional request parameters, effective only for xml output:
- includecomments[,comments]: boolean, default: false
- includepicks[,picks]: boolean, default: true,
available only in combination with includearrivals=true
- formatted: boolean, default: false
- includefocalmechanism[,focalmechanism,fm]: boolean, default: false
- includeallfocalmechanisms[,allfocalmechanisms,allfms]: boolean, default: false
- includestationmts[,stationmts,stamts]: boolean, default: false
- additional values of request parameters:
- standard: [xml, text]
- additional: [qml (=xml), qml-rt, sc3ml, csv]
- default: xml